High School Principal
Diocese of Allentown - Bethlehem Catholic High School
2133 Madison Ave., Bethlehem, PA 18017
Bethlehem Catholic High School, located in Bethlehem, PA. is seeking applicants for the Principal positon effective with the 2017-18 school year. As the chief administrator of the school, responsibilities include:
- Lead and direct its religious and academic programs
- Educational development of students–setting expectations for student achievement and behavior.
- Professional development of teachers — consulting with teachers regarding instructional practices, classroom management, and school procedures.
- Supervise all aspects of the school’s operation, including facilities maintenance/operations, food service, transportation, fund-raising, enrollment and tuition.
- Represent the school to all its constituents, including faculty, staff, students, parents, alumni, neighbor and business communities.
- Practicing Catholic with a commitment to the principles of Catholic education
- Master’s Degree in Education or School Administration
- Principal certification or ability to obtain within 1 year
- 5 years of experience in school administration
- Demonstrated successful budgetary and fiscal management
- Leadership and public relations ability
Location On Map