Christ the King Catholic School
Fort Smith AR
Christ the King Catholic School, Ft. Smith, Arkansas is seeking a proven, motivated, Catholic administrator to fill the role of principal for preschool through sixth grade. Christ the King School is committed to building a strong Catholic identity, academic excellence, while setting the highest of standards and student accountability. This position has the leadership responsibilities for over 45 faculty members and approximately 300 students.
Qualifications include a Master’s Degree or its equivalent in Educational Leadership and experience in teaching and/or administration in Catholic Schools.
Applicants should have:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to inspire
- Strong delegation and definitive decision making skills
- Technologically savvy, with the ability to establish a vision and integrate technology in appropriate ways
- Business-minded in the promotion of the school
- Confident, critical thinker with the ability to be an effective leader in the Parish and school communities
Interested parties should send a cover letter, a complete resume, and a copy of licensure or transcript to: Pastor, Fr. Babu Rao Battula, 2112 S. Greenwood Ave, Ft. Smith, AR 72901 or firstname.lastname@example.org and Vernell Bowen, Superintendent, Diocese of Little Rock, 2500 N. Tyler Street, Little Rock, AR 72207 or email@example.com. More details can be found at www.ctk-school.com.